Phoenix Stove Pipe Thermometer (RRP £10.00 Exc VAT)
Designed to monitor the temperature & performance of your stove
- Attaches by a magnet
- Use to monitor stove temperature & performance
- Use to measure flue pipe temperature
- Reduce or optimise fuel consumption
- Optimise the stove temperature to reduce chimney deposits
- Decrease the risk of overheating damage
The magnetic Thermometer is designed to display the temperature very clearly to enable the owner to maintain a safe and efficient operating temperature, which optimises fuel consumption. The Thermometer has a robust design and a strong magnet, which is suitable for use on any hot steel or iron surface.
• Place the Thermometer on the top, front or side, on a flat or curved surface. The built in magnet will maintain its hold on to steel up to temperatures of around 800°F (425°C).
• Suitable for use with most vitreous enamel, iron or steel flue pipes.
We Also Recommend